In this article we will try to explain the difference between the types of conveyors and the directions of their application.
What is a belt conveyor?
In the modern world, belt conveyor is widespread thanks to its versatility. The equipment is used in transportation of freights of bulk, artificial, lumpy and other types. The device is a continuous conveyor belt that moves a variety of products, both packaged in bulk and in bulk. It is also used in current production for the purpose of inter-operational transportation. The principle of operation of the device is simple.
Advantages of belt conveyor
Belt conveyor is practical and unpretentious in maintenance and operation. It can be used in quite harsh conditions. For example, in the temperature range from -40 to +130 degrees. They are suitable for transportation of various types of products: artificial, packaged, bulk. This makes it possible to use belt conveyors in almost any production.
Variety of conveyor belts
This type of conveyor is divided into several types:
- Horizontal. The most common type of conveyors with a wide range of applications. They are used both in industrial production, and on bases, warehouses, warehouses. Provide transportation of bulk, artificial, packaged products. Depending on the application site, they can be of any length.
- Inclined. Today, it is an indispensable equipment for transporting piece cargo at different heights. Such as loading and unloading boxes, bags, boxes, rolls and more. Similar conveyors with fixed or adjustable inclination are manufactured. The work surface of an inclined belt conveyor is a conveyor belt that can move on rollers or a plane. The drive drum sets the motion of the belt using a photo gear with the required power. This type of equipment is used both in industrial production and in logistics centers, warehouses for moving loads to different levels.
- Іndirect. Z and L-shaped conveyors have a special design that can include several bends, which guarantees easy and easy movement of loads in the tilted position at different levels and heights.
Z and L-shaped conveyors have the following advantages: -The cost of the equipment is reduced due to the versatility (horizontal and inclined conveyors in a “single bottle”); – due to the compactness of the equipment, the working space is saved; Z and L conveyors can be used: – bags, boxes, boxes, containers of small weight;
-granular and small loads (eg gravel, garbage, sawdust);
– loads of bulk properties (sand, mortars, gravel).
If you need to transport bulk, use a ribbon board that does not allow the contents to wake up)
4. Rotary. The rotary belt conveyor ensures the movement of goods in different directions. By using this kind of equipment, it is possible to create conveyors with a complex trajectory of movement. They allow you to bend the corners, change the direction of the cargo being transported, as well as move the load from one line to another. Provides rotation at any angle up to 180 degrees. Indispensable in cases where it is necessary to provide a minimum radius of rotation of the conveyor line or because of the product properties it is impossible to use modular belt conveyors.
In terms of mobility, belt conveyors can also be: stationary, mobile, lifting, rotary.
Why buy a conveyor from us?
SMS company has been manufacturing and supplying belt conveyors to the Ukrainian market for over 13 years. The quality of the Kiorino tape meets international standards.
The professional approach of the sales department managers and the experience of the design department gives the opportunity to design the conveyor individually at the request of the customer.
Production is carried out in 21 days. Installation of equipment, briefing of the customer’s staff and warranty service throughout the territory of Ukraine are precisely the advantages that will help the client to evaluate the cooperation with the SMS company.